Thursday, May 21, 2009

Shhh... don't tell the girls

Jessica and Carey sent me the absolute cutest pics of my grandbabies and I'm quite sure they intend to use them on their own blogs so this is just between us, okay? I just had to share with y'all. Seriously, my fingers did it before I could stop them. I will be happy to translate for my sweet darlings.

"Dearest Keggie, when do you think you can get back to Houston?" Love Grant Thomas


"Dearest Keggie, am I fine in my hat, or what?" Love Emerson Ann


"But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear Him. And His righteousness to children's children to such as keep His covenant, and to those who remember His commandments to do them." Psalm 103: 17-18


Hugs,
Shellie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Colleen! I, too am amazed at how well they articulate their love for me at such a young age!

    Hugs,
    Shellie

    ReplyDelete