Saturday, March 28, 2009

Two Sides to Shellie's Stories

Hey Y'all,

This is Dixie Belle. I've been wanting to meet y'all for a long time. I'm sorry that I won't have time for a proper introduction here but I must make this brief. I just wanted to ask y'all to keep in mind that there are two sides to every story--even when one of them is a canine.

For instance, I happen to know that when Mama gets back from her speaking thing today she plans to tell y'all about how I made myself my own doggie door this week. (Supposedly, she even has an incriminating photo).

Well, now, I may have taken matters into my own paws but I had nothing to do with the original damage. I was simply presented with an opportunity and I took it. Fate knocked, if you will, and I opened the door.

That's all I'm saying. I've got to get out of here. If Mama finds out I've been on the computer she'll limit my beggin' strips. Trust me. Y'all don't know her as well as you think you do. C'ya

Love
Dixie Belle, an adorable and innocent lab

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment