Sunday, July 19, 2009

One immaterial step for mankind-- but--

perhaps a huge step for me. Okay, if you've been listening to me whine the past few days, you know by now that I've been trying to sync this blog with facebook so I could talk to the whole world at once. Apparently, what has worked for everyone else I've talked to has not worked for me. SO--after my own internal intense debate, I've now given up on IntenseDebate, and I'm trying Facebook's networked blogs app.

Big favor time!!! I'm headed to church to kick back and enjoy a great teaching by John Bevere. Facebook friends, would you, could you, suprise me by subscribing to this blog with the new app so I can check it out? MANY THANKS! I'll check back later. Surprise me, why don't you? :)

Hugs,
Shellie

No comments:

Post a Comment