Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pulpwood Queens of Sulphur, LA

Meet the Pulpwood Queens of Sulphur, LA! Tonight's book club visit with these girls was so much fun. We had to start out with just the audio as Skype was acting up, but half-way through we got the video working. I was able to show them Lake Providence in my back yard and introduce them to Dixie Belle.


I enjoyed hearing the girls' thoughts about "Suck Your Stomach In and Put Some Color On". They also gave me plenty to think about for more porch chats and book material. My readers are some forever more super cool folks.

Thanks, girls. I had a blast. Remember to join me on ATS LIVE! Here's that link:
http://www.fox927.com//shows.php?id=12

Hugs,
Shellie

1 comment:

  1. Allison White - Pulpwood Queen of SWLAJune 28, 2009 at 10:57 AM

    It was such a great time Shellie! Thanks so much and we really enjoyed your recipes. Looking forward to those LSU chapters to come!

    ReplyDelete